Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Beata Knots on A Counting Rope 2019

Knots on A Counting Rope: Beata

After Reading Activities.

Metaphor: a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is used to make a comparison between two things that aren’t alike but do have something in common.

  1. List the characters in the story and give a brief description about each character.
Boy-strength-of blue -horses ,grandfather, grandmother ,dad,mom,rainbow.
2. List what you think the themes are in the story and give an example. A theme is a message attached to the story

Theme
Example of when you saw this theme in the story
L-o-v- e
When his grandfather told him storyes.
H-o-p-e
He would not die.
C-o-urag-e
In the race.
Cul----ture
Nature america
Overcoming a disability
Being blind

3.
• List any unfamiliar words and find their meaning.
• Make I wonder statements: I wonder why….
I wonder why boy-strength-of-blue-horses has a long name and complicated
I wonder why he likes his grandfather more than his dad.
4. Discuss why the Boy’s Grandfather was special to him.because he encourages him and

5. Tell us about someone who is special to you. Tell me why?my dog Olivia in Lithuania because he somehow courage’s me in being the best person.

1 comment: