Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

labour day Beata weekend

 On Monday which was Labour Day, My mum brother and I drove to the skate park to practice skate boarding!

First we drove to the skate park. it was close to our old house. My old house was my first favourite house but it was quite small.

When we arrived to our destination Little Rangitoto,  I started practising to do an Ollie. I quite good for an starter. I had lots of fun!!

After a while we went back home to get shorts on since it was way to hot with long pants on a sunny day!!

Instead we went to the beach to have a swim. It was way to cold for us so we didn't swim instead we relaxes ourselves.

After 3 hours we went home and went to sleep. it was an exhausting day.   


Little Rangitoto Reserve, Remuera - Bike AucklandLittle Rangitoto Reserve, Remuera - Bike Auckland

No comments:

Post a Comment