Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

summer learning journey teaser-day one Activity 3: Big Friendly Giants




Roald Dahl was an author who wrote lots of books. Some of his books were: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, George’s Marvellous Medicine, the BFG, and Matilda.

What did you do: I when on my netbook and searched about Roald Dahl and put it in your own word/things you know about him?

How did you do:I went  well with my  Roald Dahl learning!

What did you find easy/hard:It was easy

What did you learn:That he his a writes stories!

Did you know who this person was before doing the SLJ: Lorde a american singer

Fun fan? When Roald Dahl died in 1990, he was buried with some of his favourite things.

My made up word? favachoc it means my favourite chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment